Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Travels Tag

Happy Monday everyone! We are having a blast here at JnW creating more and more new designs just for you. Today we have an amazing project from our Guest Design Team member Dana Tatar. You won't believe how she used the wine bottle embellishment. Keep reading, and I'll let Dana give you all the details.


Hi! Dana Tatar here today sharing a tag that I created with the JnW crafts Whimsical Wine Bottle embellishment. I turned the bottle on its side to create a "whale" for this tag. (If you love whales, there are whale templates and embellishments!) 


I used a Distress Paint Dauber to color this wood embellishment. I did not seal the wood before painting because I wanted the beautiful wood grain to show through the paint. I added a fun googly eye and rhinestone "water" flourish to the whale and finished the tag with die-cuts and stickers.

Thanks for stopping by today! You can visit Dana at her blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment