Friday, October 17, 2014

Hope, Believe, Imagine Card

Welcome back! Today we have a beautiful card created by DT member Bev Code. I absolutely love how she used our corset template. So now I'll let her explain in her own words exactly how this card was made.


Today at JnW Crafts I made this cool card using the corset template to create the fun cool image by tracing it onto paper and hand cutting. I then added accents, inked the background, added some twine and sentiment journaling tags. a cute flower cluster and it's done. I added stickles to the lacy trimmed area for sparkle.


The close up shows just a bit more detail. I used a Staedtler black pen to outline and detail some sections. The flourishes are stickers to add more depth and colour.


Here is the link in store to this item... be sure to view the other amazing items while there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment