Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it the beginning of a new year already! I'm astonished at how fast time goes by. And to celebrate the new year, DT member Dana Tater brings us a wonderful card using out bow tie embellishment. So now I'll let her give you all the details of the card.


Hi JnW Crafts fans! Dana Tatar here today sharing a card that I created to help celebrate the New Year. I covered a piece of black cardstock with black lace and then used the Bow Tie Template with a piece of black felt to make the bow for this card. I attached the tie to pieces of white cardstock that I layered to create a pleated shirt. I used small chipboard circles that I colored with black ink for buttons. The bow tie really helps to dress up this simple card design!

I wish you all the best for the New Year! Thanks for stopping by today!

It's also with a heavy heart that I have to announce that this will be our last blog post. We will be closing our store tomorrow. I want to give one last THANK YOU to my design team. The gals have been absolutely wonderful and have provided us with beautiful work over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment